Monday, March 14, 2011

The ABCs...

I decided to join in and give up the ABCs on me ...

Age: 39 ... for just a few weeks longer and no I don't want to talk about turning ... uh ...

Bed size: Queen

Chore you dislike: Dusting. I'd rather scrub a toilet than dust.

Dogs: I have had many in my life, but none currently.

Essential start to your day: Coffee. Period.

Favorite color: Blue

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'8"

Instruments you play: Piano, Clarinet, Alto Clarinet, Alto Saxophone. I haven't played the last 3 since high school.

Job title: Business Insurance Agent

Kids: 2... girl, boy

Live: South Portland, ME. I love it.

Mom's name: Marilyn Kay

Nickname: I have several depending on who it is ... Bob (sister only!), Carlson (the guys at work), Donkey (my best friend).

Overnight hospital stay: Twice, to give birth.

Pet peeves: Laziness!! Example: When people wait for a parking spot when there is one available 4 spaces down. Or, hitting the handicap door opener when you're not handicapped.

Quote from a movie: I have so many I don't know where to start ...

Righty or lefty: Righty

Siblings: One. Dawn, sister that is 2 1/2 years older.

Time you wake up: Depends. Weekdays: if I'm working out 5:15, if I'm not 6:45. Weekends: Whenever I want, but if I have a big workout I'm up early.

Underwear: Victoria Secrets bikini, at least 90% of the time...

Vegetables you don't like: Peas, brussel sprouts, raw carrots.

What makes you run late: Not much.

X-rays you had: Collar bone (broken), Arm (broken), Finger (broken), Ankle (not broken), Kidneys, Lungs, Teeth.

Yummy food you make: I am a great cook and baker. Enchiladas, Homemade Mac & Cheese, Pie, Bread, Carmel-cinnamon rolls.

Zoo animal favorites: Zebras, because I'm fascinated that no zebra has the same stripes.

Well, there it is.

No comments: