Monday, May 19, 2008

the move is over ...

i'm finally moved!!!! i absolutely love my new digs. sitting on my couch, relaxing, and looking around ... just seems so peaceful. i didn't realize how much i disliked my old house until i got moved. have a few unfinished items to take care of but for the most part my life should settle down now.

finding new running and biking routes is always fun and challenging when you move. love running in the cemetery that is very close to my new place. the biking will probably prove to be a bit more challenging. have to deal with a little more traffic than i'm used to, but can still get quickly out to blackstrap which is good biking territory.

hopefully my training will be back on track now. the stress of the move also aided in losing a few my pounds. no more excuses ...

No comments: